Mirae Campus degree completion certification system
In order to complete a degree and graduate, students must acquire information and foreign language certifications.
1. Requirements to qualify for foreign language degree completion certification
Foreign language degree completion certification will be given to students who have taken four semesters of English general education courses (transfer students are exempt from this requirement) and fall into one of the following categories:- students who have received an average grade of A- for each of the four semesters of English general education courses
- students who have received a score higher than the required score to be certified for foreign language degree completion certification on internationally recognized language tests taken after entering the university
- students who have taken two foreign language general education courses and received an average grade of B- or higher in those courses
2. Qualification requirement for information degree completion certification
- Acquire certification
- Information degree completion certification will be given to students who acquire one or more certifications at a level equal to or higher than the level designated by the affiliated department or major or to students who took courses offered by the Professional and Community Education Center that are recognized in place of the certification tests.
- Certification substitutes
- Students can receive information degree completion certification by taking courses offered by the Professional and Community Education Center.
- Recognition for competence in industry practice.
- Students need to take courses that are recognized for promoting competence in industry practice and acquire 200 or more points by participating in such programs.