Yonsei Sports Center
The sports center stands four stories high (B1~F3) on over 8000 ㎡ to provide facilities of best quality to the students and residents in the community. Its facilities include a gym that can host over 600people, a swimming pool, aqua pool, shower facilities, fitness center, aerobics room, squash courts, fitness level assessment room and golf practice rooms. The center strives to provide facilities with best service to the community.
The Yonsei Sports Center aims to develop and support the sports culture on campus and in the community. The center plans, evaluates and manages all responsibilities to provide efficient service.
The administrative tasks of the Sports Center is closely related to achieving educational purposes of general physical education courses. The center supports physical education classes held in the center and also hosts various sports events to encourage participation. Furthermore, the center realizes the objectives as an educational institution by developing and assisting physical education programs in schools in the community.
Encourage sports culture on campus
- Develop and initiate physical education programs
- support elective physical education courses, RC P.E courses
- Administer President’s Sports Festival
Physical Education Programs
- Assist and coach swimming teams in secondary schools in the community
- Support After-school P.E Programs in the community
Manage sports complex facilities
- Quality control of swimming pool
- closed days duties