YonseiWonju Museum strives to provide the community with information on prehistoric culture through active restoration projects since its foundation in 2001. The Museum offers cultural seminars and research publications on prehistoric relics to the public.
Art and Science TeamCentennial Memorial Building.
- 1F: School History, Special Exhibitions, Gallery
- 2F: Prehistoric Exhibit, Historic Exhibit, Royal Palace Exhibit
- 3F: Pottery and Porcelain Exhibit, Flora and Fauna Exhibit, Geological Exhibit
- Basement Floor: Director’s Office, Office of Research Affairs, Visual & Audio Studio, Archives, Treasury
- Outdoor Exhibitions :SooKyung Palace House, GwangHye Won(Restored), Rock Material Exhibit
- Tour Hours: Mon~ Fri(10:00 ~ 17:00)
* Last entrance at 16:30
- Closed: National Holidays, Sat&Sun, Summer&Winter Breaks