General Parking Information
- All vehicles entering the campus are charged school facility fees (parking fee).
- When tickets are lost or damaged, the car is subject to parking fees from the opening time (06:00).
- Nearby underground parking available
- When entering the Main Gate: the underground car park of the Engineering Building (620 cars capacity)
- When entering the North Gate: Daewoo Hall underground parking (320 cars capacity)
- When entering the East Gate: SK International Baccalaureate underground parking(150 cars capacity)
- Please follow the instructions of the parking attendants during events.
- There is a total of five parking booths: Main Gate, North Gate, East Gate, Engineering Building, and Allen Hall
- Parking fee system
- 2000 won for the first 30 minutes
*During rush hour on weekdays (Mon-Fri) from 07:30 to 09:30 and from 18:00 to 20:00, the first 30 minutes is 3000 won
- additional 500 won every 10 minutes from the first 30 minutes to 2 hours
- additional 1,000 won every 10 minutes after the initial 2 hours
- However, regardless of the day / time, entering in and out through the same same within 10 minutes is free of charge
- All events that are not consulted with the team of general affairs is subject to the normal rates