Yonsei International Campus health center has been operating for the purpose of improving and maintaining health of undergraduates and faculty. It is operated with health care as primary care in forms of medication and treatment, emergency management framework in preparation for emergency situations, epidemics by establishing a safety management system. The international campus RC program and university has been working for a healthy life.Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
1:1 Individual health consultation
Experiences in Tertiary medical institutions make consulting in various diseases possible (including Foreign Students), which leads to early detection of diseases and recommendations to medical institutions. Please make phone reservations for appointments.
Disinfectant for wounds, general medicine for colds, for sore throats, gastrointestinal medicine (indigestion, Alma gel), for fevers, pain killers, anti-inflammatory patch , elastic bandages, Air patches, ointments, medicine for external use,fake tears, for bruises, injections (flu vaccine) , and a total of over 22 items
Health centers using procedure and time
- Procedure : Reception →medication or medical treatment → counseling
- Hours : 09:00 to 17:30 ( lunch break 12:00 to 13:00 )
Facilities and Location Information
- Facilities : Reception / Treatment room (Vision Hall 311) , Health Counseling / Medication room ( No. 310) , stable room ( No. 309)
- Features : patient rooms (2 beds), Height/Weight Auto Meter, Blood Pressure Meter, Body Mass Index Measurement, Portable Stretchers, Wheelchairs
- Campus Location : 3rd floor YUHS Administration Building No. 311 , No. 310 and No. 309
- Phone number : 032) 749-2119