Yonsei University Church
Yonsei University ChurchLuce Chapel
Worships and Programs
Sunday Worship (Luce Chapel)
- Sunday Worship
- Sunday 11a.m.-12p.m.
- Sunday Worship is both in English and Korean and interpretation is provided
- Bible School
- Kindergarten, Elementary, Middle school, High school Sunday 11a.m.-12p.m.
- Age group Meetings
- Youth-Elderly, Elderly, Male Mission Group, Female Mission Group, Wednesday Pray Worship
University Open Chapel
Every Sunday 2 p.m. in Luce Chapel there is a chapel focused on university students
There is a Chinese Worship every Sunday 3p.m. at Wonilhan Hall 101
There is a new English worship every Sunday 5p.m. at Luce Chapel
Sunday Education Program
Bible study meeting with excellent ministers and leaders. (10 a.m. during semesters)
Sunday Music Concert
Starting from 2003, there were over 50 concerts at Luce Chapel to listen to beautiful music of World Class Musicians for free.
Campus Mission Support Programs
Yonsei University Church thinks of all students in the campus as a family and seeks to help students with economic difficulties.
Students Counseling Center and Academic Advisors are co-operating to give food coupons and emergency help to students in economic difficulties.
Church Summer Camp
We realize the role and mission of University church and open a Church Summer Camp for communion each summer.
Samae Church(Samae Campus)
Samae Church is in Samae Campus on the Hillside of Gobong Mt in Ilsan. It was built on the 180 thousand m2 land donated by minister Minsu Bae and the facilities include Samae Memorial Hall, Observatory, Baseball field, Soccer field. ‘Samae’ comes from the vision of minister Minsu Bae
The missionary vocation has a concrete aim within the Samae spirit. Hence with the basis of “labor love” and “farmland love” every devotee joins the
- Sunday worship: Sunday 11 a.m
- Holy Communion with God’s words
- Bonding after worship in Chingyshil
- Baptism Ceremony : Every Easter Sunday,
Christmas Sunday there are infant baptism,
- Laity Meeting : Every 3rd week after worship
- Middle aged male, female, mix-age, youth, diverse age group meetings that help each other’s religious life
- City and Countryside Mission : 5th Sunday, four times a year
- Each Mission Council meets and plans and educates on concrete missions
- Wednesday Prayer Meeting : Laywomen Meeting opens a prayer meeting at 10:30 a.m. in Chingyoshil