Education Development Center
Liberty Hall A, 601
Utility and Facility
http://yscec.yonsei.ac.kr Sign in → Click Camcorder Rental on the top of the homepage → Course Name, Professor and Person in Charge, Contact information, E-mail, Select Campus, Rental Date, Rental Time, Tripod (choose rent or not) → Go to Liberty Hall A, 6th floor 601 and rent in person → Return in person
Go to Widang Hall 6th Floor No. 601 → 6mm tape capture and image editing system is available for use → After use write the date, course and event name, name of user, contact information, email, file name on the video (capture) user records before leaving the room.
- Rentals are available only on Weekdays and not on Saturdays
- The rental camcorders are for lectures and lesson-purposes only.
(No Rentals for club activities or personal purposes)
- Rental requests should be made at least a week in advance.
- Camcorder rentals are not available over night. They are rented and returned on the same day.
- Tapes and CDs are not available and not provided. They should be purchased by the user.
- Hours : Monday to Friday (AM 09:00 ~ PM 17:20)
- For information on camcorder rentals and editing systems contact : 032-749-3064
Facilities and equipment
Computer Desks for editing purposes (3 sets) , Digital NLE System for students (3 units)
Camcorders (HD / HDV Camcorders: JVC GY-HM100U (Memory only) 3EA / Sony DCR-HC20 (6mm Tape) 2EA), Memory Card (SD Extreme 32GB 9EA), Tripod (Libac DV TH-650 3EA / Sony VCT-D580RM 2EA), Battery (JVC BN-VF823 20EA / Sony 6EA, Wireless Mic (Syscom SRX-705 / STX-705 3 SET)