Head of Ethical Management
Yonsei University has established the ethics and discipline of the school to prevent fraud by establishing the "basic ethical rules" in July 2010 to raise the standards of ethics. In May 2012 for the implementation of this Regulation, a position directly communicating with the president called the "Head of Ethical Management” was made. Head of Ethical Management is in charge of the training, practice of ethics and handling violations of ethics, and is striving to settle Yonsei ethics culture.
Ethical Management DivisionAppenzeller Hall 210
- Education and counseling of Ethical Regulations
- Checks and assesses compliance with ethical regulations
- Receives and processes ethical abuses and protects informant
- Inspects, manages and supervises for fair and reasonable duties
- Manages Ethics Management Committee