- 2023 Fall 4-2 Tuition installment payment guideline 2023.09.20
Common Financial Accounting Team
2nd Tuition Installment Plan(TIP) Guidelines for 2023-2nd Semester
(Applicants for 4 tuition installment plan)
- Students who paid 1st payment in 4 tuition installment plan
2. Registration period
- 2023. 9. 22.(Fri) 09:30 ~ 9. 25.(Mon) 17:00
(To pay at the bank counter, please check the bank hour)
3. Methods of payment
1) Print your bill : 2023. 9. 22.(Fri) 09:30 ~ 9. 25.(Mon) 17:00 (You can't print before the period)
(Visit ‘Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/main/indexe.jsp) → Registration → Student → Print out a notice of registration → Print the bill (or print payment verification) )
2) It is possible to pay through internet banking, phone banking, ATM transfer, and at the bank counter.
A) Remittance charge may be charged if you transfer your installments using other banks excluding Woori bank.
B) Make an accurate deposit of the total tuition amount.
C) One virtual deposit account is provided for each student. Registration can be made automatically even if the deposit in the virtual account is made by another person.
D) You cannot pay by credit card for the Tuition Installment Plan.
4. Upcoming schedule
1) 3rd payment : 2023. 10. 13.(Fri) 09:30 ~ 10. 16.(Mon) 17:00
2) 4th payment :2023. 10. 27.(Fri) 09:30 ~ 10. 30.(Mon) 17:00
5. Please pay attention to the following details
1) You will be expelled if the tuition is not paid by the designated date under article 35 of the school regulation.
2) If students fail to make a payment during each scheduled period, application for the TIP will be cancelled automatically and the full remaining balance must be paid immediately.
If not, students will be prohibited from completing the relevant semester according to school regulations (NOT CARRIED OVER TO NEXT PAYMENT)
3) You can't pay by credit card after TIP cancelled
4) Application for next semester's TIP will be prohibited for students who have not make their scheduled payment
5) You can check every details about registration (ex, print bill and payment verification) on Yonsei Portal System
6) More contacts
- Tuition: Financial accounting team, 82-2-2123-4500 (email@example.com)
- Scholarship: Student Affairs and Services Team, 82-2-2123-8191
Vice President for General Affairs, Yonsei University