Examination TeamStudent Union Building 207
02-2123-3346Health Center homepage
- Family practice faculty consults and examines and in cases of more inspection the patients are sent to Severance Hospital.
- Certificate of immunity for study abroad can be given after checkup.
- Provides prescriptions, general pharmaceuticals and first aid medicine
- External injury are dealt with and vaccination can be given under reservation
Vaccination : Hepatitis A , B hepatitis , influenza, pneumonia , cervical cancer , MMR ( measles, mumps , rubella ), Tdap ( tetanus , diphtheria, pertussis) , meningococcal meningitis , chicken pox
- Can be inspected and examined, if required the professional diagnosis and the test will be requested to an outside agency, test items are as follows.
CBC test (red blood cells, white blood cells, hemoglobin, platelets)
Biochemical tests (liver function, kidney function, blood glucose, glycated hemoglobin (Hba1c), lipids, gout)
Hepatitis (A type, B type, C type, HBeAg / B hepatitis antigen when: infectious test)
Thyroid function, rubella, chickenpox, measles, mumps
AIDS and syphilis tests
Cancer Index (liver cancer, colon cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer) test
Electrocardiogram (EKG) and body fat tests