- Fall 2023 Plans & Course Enrollment Instructions 2023.08.09
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 2 ) [업로드]_2023학년도_2학기_수강편람.pdf Yonsei University Plans & Course Enrollment Instructions(Korean-English).pdf CLOSE TOOLTIP
Fall 2023 Plans & Course Enrollment Instructions
Aug. 16 (Wed), 09:00
Aug. 17 (Thu), 17:00
- Allocate a certain amount of mileage points to courses
-The results of the last enrollment are opened
- Including returning students who have been approved during July. 17 - Aug. 16.
- Course enrollment period for returning students who have been approved during Aug. 16 starts at 9 am on Aug. 17.
from Aug. 18 (Fri), 16:00
- Course enrollment results, based on the mileage system, are released
- Using “Wish List” is available
Aug. 21 (Mon), 9:00
Aug. 22 (Tue), 17:00
- Quota full courses’ waiting number
is set by mileage and priority rules
during the course enrollment period
- Waiting number will be given when
registering for courses with full quotas
Incoming students and Freshmen
Aug. 28 (Mon),
- Able to register for courses that have
- Previous waiting number and lists
are all reset
- Waiting number is given when
registering for quota full courses
- Include freshmen returning from a leave of absence
Include 1st year and 3rd year students at the College of Pharmacy
2nd returning students
Aug. 30 (Wed),
- Including returning students (Aug. 17 - Aug. 25 approved, not freshmen)
Sep. 5 (Tue), 8:00 - Sep. 7 (Thu), 17:00
※ Students will be able to log in to the system an hour prior to the course registration during the waiting number system, not during the mileage system.
■ Instructions on the Classes for the Fall 2023 Semester
- Courses will be conducted face-to-face, some blended or non-face-to-face/online.
- BLENDING classes consist of video lectures. However, in special cases, such as large-scale lectures or joint lectures with domestic and foreign universities, real-time online lectures are allowed.
- Portal Undergraduate Class Type and Class Timeline Display Method
For class types, refer to the course manual (face-to-face, blended (face-to-face + non-face-to-face), and the class plan
① Face-to-face class: Mark lecture time and display room information
② Live online classes: show lecture time and classrooms as "실시간온라인(live online)"
③ Video content class: The lecture time is indicated, and the lecture room is displayed as "Pre-recorded lecture" or "Pre-recorded lecture(Unable to take other class)"
※ Class hours marked as "Pre-recorded lecture" can be taken in duplicate with other classes
※ Class hours marked as "Pre-recorded lecture(Unable to take other class)" cannot be taken in duplicate with other classes
■ Test and Grading
Midterm and Final Exam Policy: Even if the class is operated non-face-to-face/online, the mid-term and final exam can be conducted as face-to-face. In addition, the grade evaluation is operated as relative evaluation / absolute evaluation / P/NP evaluation according to the university policy on the evaluation method. Hence, make sure to check the reference code of the course, evaluation method, and grading system.
■ Students who do not enroll for any courses within the designated period will not be able to maintain their status as below.
‧ When a student who has exhausted his/her leave of absence period does not enroll for any courses by the end of the course add-drop period, the student will be dismissed. Students who are in their first semester after freshmen admission, transfer admission, double-majors for graduate candidates and readmission will be dismissed if they do not register for courses by the end of the course add-drop period
‧ Students who do not register for courses at all until the end of the course add-drop period will be treated as a general leave of absence
Academic Support Team
Office of Academic Affairs