- Spring 2023 Sinchon Campus Dormitory Application Guide 2023.01.05
Sinchon Housing Office Attachments( 1 ) 2023-1st_Semester_Sinchon_Campus_Dormitory_Application_Guide.pdf CLOSE TOOLTIP
Spring 2023 (1st) Semester Sinchon Campus Dormitory Application Guide
Since the Spring 2023 semester, documents related to the guardian's address have been changed to be uploaded at the same time as the online application.
1. Eligibility & Selection
A. Eligibility (All the below must be qualified)
▪ 2023-1st semester enrolled and returnee* undergraduate students and graduates (regular and professional) students of Sinchon Campus
*Previous semester’s GPA should be over 1.7/4.3 (Undergraduate) or 2.0/4.3 (Graduate) or above
▪ 2023-1st semester newly enrolled graduates (regular and professional) students of Sinchon Campus
▪ Locals (exclusive of Seoul), Overseas Koreans (based on the parents’ residence), and Foreign Students
B. Selection: Computer Random Draw
1) Duplicate applications between Sinchon and International Campus dormitories are NOT permitted.
2) Inter-campus double majors and double majors belonging to Mirae Campus can apply during the application period for new students in February 2023.
3) Forced-out students due to the violation of dormitory rules cannot apply. (Regardless of Campus)
4) If the current undergraduate student becomes a graduate student must apply to a graduate student dormitory (canceled upon confirmation after selection)
5) If you leave school during the semester, MUST check out the dormitory.
2. Application period and method
A. Application Period: January 11, 2023 (Wed) 09:00 - January 16 (Mon) 23:00
B. Method: Log-in to Yonsei Portal → Click [Academic Information System] → [Dormitory]
3. Required documents
**Students of the Law School, Graduate School of Law, College of Dentistry, College of
Nursing and Foreign students only submit a COVID-19 Safety Agreement.
**All applicants must submit COVID-19 Safety Agreement (Download the form from Form Resources and submit it after signing)
1) If the parent and student reside in the same residence as a domestic resident: A copy of the Resident Registration Certificate & a copy of the Family Relationship Certificate
2) If the residence of the father, mother, and student is different: A copy of the Resident Registration Certificate of the father, mother, and student each & a copy of the Family Relationship Certificate
3) If the student is from a single parent (father or mother death, divorce, etc.): A copy of the Resident Registration Certificate of the parent living together, and student each & a copy of the Family Relationship Certificate (issued in the name of the father or mother)
4) Overseas residents: A certified copy of the Overseas Korean Register of the student and the student’s family & a copy of the Family Relationship Certificate (or documents that can be identified as family members)
※ Issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Korea (+82-2-2100-2114)
5) If the parent is abroad and the student is residing in Korea: A copy of the parent’s Overseas Korean Register & a copy of the student’s Resident Registration Certificate & a copy of the Family Relationship Certificate
6) If the father or mother is a foreign national: address-related documents of 3-1)~5)
+ domestic residence = a certificate of the fact of residence,
overseas residents = a certificate of residence in the country residence
7) Disabled: Confirmed through the Center for the Disabled, it shall be selected first
1) The names of all family members and their relationship to the head of the household are required (Do not put * on names)
2) The last digits of the resident registration number, except for the date of birth, are issued with a * or erased in black before submitting.
3) Validity of submitted documents: issued after December 10, 2022 (Sat)
4) Excluded from application for dormitory when verifying false information, lack of documents, fake documents, etc.
5) No separate contact due to submission errors or deficiencies.
4. Dormitory Fee & Facilities of Sinchon Campus
※ If you apply to a dormitory that you are not objected to will not be selected.
Dormitory Fee KRW
Shower room & Bathroom
Gym, Lounge, Study room, Computer room, Laundry room, Convenience store
Lounge, Computer room, Restaurant, Convenience store, Prayer room, ATM, Laundromat, Laundry room, Study room
College of Dentistry and Nursing (Male, Female)
Graduate School of Dentistry, Nursing, Applied Life Sciences
College of Nursing, Graduate School
Gym, Lounge, Self-kitchen, Convenience store, Study room, Laundry room, Computer room, Chapel & Prayer room
College of Dentistry
1,038,400 KRW (118)
Inside the room
Gym, Study room, Self-kitchen,
Convenience store, Laundry room, Computer room, ATM
(accompanied by a guardian)
Inside the room
Gym, Study room, Self-kitchen,
Convenience store, Laundry room, Computer room, Community room
Inside the room
Gym, Convenience store, Cafe,
Restaurant, Study room, Lounge, Laundry room, Self-kitchen, ATM
(when assign 1 person)
5. Result and Payment - Check [Dormitory Information Check] from Yonsei Portal
A. Result: February 1, 2023 (Wed) 10:00
B. Payment: February 1, 2023 (Wed) 10:00 - February 3 (Fri) 23:00 Cancellation of selection in case of non-payment
6. Essential documents to submit on the Move-in date
※ Make sure to prepare two documents as a printout.
※ Must be submitted on paper. (Photos or captured images cannot be submitted.)
A. COVID-19 Self-kit Test (within 24 hours) result
*Take a photo of the kit, print it out, and write your name, room number, date, and time of the photo by hand.
**You can also use the app with the date and time stamped on it.
B. Chest X-ray (tuberculosis result) (within 2 months)
*If the result paper is issued overseas, notarized English results only can be submitted.
A. Date: February 28, 2023 (Tue) - March 1 (Wed) 10:00 - 18:00
College of Dentistry (undergraduate) - February 26, 2023 (Sun) 10:00 - 18:00
** The date is based on the academic schedule, and it is not possible to move in other than the above schedule.
B. Procedure: Lobby → Submit ID and documents → Receive the handout and move-in
C. Please move in on the official date. After the official move-in date, come to the Housing Office located at Muak#4 on weekdays (9AM - Noon & 1PM - 5PM)
A. Muak&Woojungwon: +82-2-2123-8419, 3616 / Beophyeon House: +82-2-2123-3617
B. E-mail: email@example.com
※ The schedules mentioned above might be changed due the change of academic calendar.
January 4, 2023