- Demand Survey for Subjects to Take in Winter 2022 Semester 2022.09.22
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Demand Survey for Subjects to Take in Winter 2022 Semester
1. We are conducting a demand survey for the subjects students wish to take in the winter semester of 2022 as follows.
2. The demand survey is conducted every semester to identify the students' preferences and demands for the subjects and reflect the results in the opening of the lectures.
3. The survey results are used as basic data for opening seasonal semester classes, such as the decision of the opening subjects, number of classes, size of the classrooms, etc.
4. Therefore, we ask that all students who wish to take this winter semester's classes actively participate in the demand survey for the curricula so that the demand forecast can proceed successfully.
5. In some cases, the survey results may not be adequately reflected due to the characteristics of each lecture subject, so please understand in advance.
A. Demand survey period: September 26, 2022 (Mon) 09:00 - September 27 (Tue) 23:59
B. Survey method
1) http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr → Log in to Academic Management System → 수업 → 수강 → 계절학기 수요조사
2) Apply for the subjects you wish to take (you can only select within the maximum of 7 credits for taking the seasonal semester.)
3) If you can't search by the subject title, please search by the reference code of the subject.
C. Participants: Students enrolled and on leave of absence at Yonsei University
1) Subjects opened in the regular first (spring) and second (fall) semesters and seasonal semesters of summer and winter will be presented. (No course catalog provided.)
2) You can only choose subjects within the maximum credit limit for the seasonal semester, and you cannot apply for the same subject twice.
3) The winter 2022 semester will be 16 days from December 26, 2022 (Mon) to January 16, 2023 (Mon.) for both 3-credit and 2-credit subjects.
4) The winter 2022 semester will be held at the Sinchon and International Campuses. On the International Campus, there will be only some general elective subjects that are open in multiple classes and major/general elective subjects designated by the professor in charge.
5) Please note that the operation method of the classes in the seasonal semester (whether face-to-face or non-face-to-face) will be announced in consideration of the quarantine situation of the government authorities when the opening subjects are confirmed in mid-October.
6) Yonsei students' inquiries: Academic Support Team (02-2123-2090)
7) Winter Abroad at Yonsei courses for students from overseas universities are operated by the Office of International Affairs. (+82-2-2123-3535)
Vice President for Academic Affairs