- Notices for February 2023 Graduation Application 2022.08.04
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 1 ) Notices_for_Graduation_Application.pdf CLOSE TOOLTIP
Notices for February 2023 Graduation Application
1. Application Period: August 12 (Fri) - August 31 (Wed), 2022
* Please understand that the graduation application system will be unavailable only for one day on August 17th (Wed) to check the course enrollment results.
2. Visit the Yonsei portal system (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application
3. Application Criteria
1) Application for "Graduation": Select "I will graduate in February 2023."
2) Application for "Completion of Course": Select "I will be in the state of Completion of Course after Commencement Day in February 2023."
- After Commencement Day in February 2023, your status will be changed to "Completion of Course."
- Course enrollment and leave of absence will be unavailable from the spring semester of 2023.
- When you apply for graduation in the state of "Completion of Course'(- end of January/ - end of July), you will graduate on the following February/August.
- You can remain in the state of "Completion of Course" only within the maximum enrollment period.
(You will be graduated automatically in the last semester)
3) Application for "Pending Graduation": Select "I will not graduate and continue to study."
4. Early Graduation Application
1) Submission: The application should fill out the application form for the early graduation and submit it to the Academic Support Team.
2) Application Period: September 14 (Wed) - September 20 (Tue)
- Students who completed a minimum of 6 semesters in total and satisfy graduation requirements
- A cumulative GPA is 3.75 or above (on the 4.3 scale)
* Grade should cover the whole school year, including the summer course.
* Students from Department of 5-year course), College of Medicine, College of Dentistry,
Transfer students and Academic warning recipients cannot apply.
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register for at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing the summer/winter session
while taking a leave of absence
2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements
3) Students who have fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register for any class in the last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation is only issued to graduation applicants after the semester begins
(You must pay tuition and be able to complete all the required graduation credits, including the currently attending semester (summer/winter sessions)).
3) Students who would like to declare a minor, micro major, or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major
they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form of the early graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
5) Graduation qualification review results will be notified on the Yonsei Portal System around the second week of February 2023. (Academic Information System → Academic Management System → Graduation Result)
6. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / Theology / Music / College of Human Ecology / Sciences in Education / UIC /
College of Pharmacy: 82-2-2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Life Science and Biotechnology: 82-2-2123-2095
- College of Commerce & Economics / Business / Engineering / Computing / Social Science / Global Leadership College: 82-2-2123-2087