- Final Application for Changing Graduation Plan in February 2022 2021.12.13
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Final Application for Changing Graduation Plan in February 2022
1. Period: 9 am, January 3 (Mon) - 5 pm, January 5 (Wed), 2022
2. How to Change Final Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and
students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses,
you must apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register
at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing the summer / winter session
while taking a leave of absence
2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements
3) Student who have fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register any class in last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major
they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
* Only declared minor or 3rd major will be reviewed.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the
cancellation form of the early graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
5) Please be sure to remember this is the last chance to change the graduation application status.
6) Graduation qualification review result will be notified in the first week of February 2022 on the Yonsei Portal
System. (Academic Information System → Academic Management System → Graduation Result)
<Detail information on "Completion" Status>
■ After you have been assessed as “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in February 2022,
you do not have to register any more courses from Spring Semester, 2022. Only those who apply for
‘Completion of Course’ and pass the graduation qualification review, their academic status will be
changed to the state of “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in February 2022.
(Not eligible to graduate in February 2022)
- Additional minor, micro major cannot apply after "COMPLETION" is confirmed.
■ Once you have passed the graduation qualification review as “COMPLETION” and your academic status
has changed to the state of Completion, your status cannot be changed back to the status as a current student.
■ Course enrollment, leave of absence, and dormitory application will not be available from Spring Semester,
Also, Library services are available as same as graduates.
■ Certificate of enrollment will be issued to students in the state of ‘Completion of Course’, and certificate of
expected graduation will be issued after they change their status to 'graduation application'.
■ When you apply for graduation in the state of 'Completion of Course' (~end of January/~end of July),
you will graduate on the following February/August.
■ You can remain in the state of 'Completion of Course' only within the maximum period of enrollment.
(you will be graduated automatically in the last semester)
■ Students in the state of 'Completion of Course' are not eligible for Academic Honors.
(Highest Honors/High Honors)
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Theology / College of Music / College of Human Ecology /
College of Sciences in Education / UIC / College of Pharmacy
: TEL 82-2-2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Life Science and Biotechnology
: TEL 82-2-2123-2095
- College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Engineering / College of Social Science /
Global Leaders College
: TEL 82-2-2123-2087