- 2021-Summer Sinchon Campus Dormitory Application Guide - Muak #1, #2, #3 2021.06.09
2021-Summer Dormitory Application Guide, Sinchon Campus
-Muak#1, #2, #3-
Guide for Foreign Students
Due to the COVID-19, 2021-Summer courses will be mainly conducted non-face-to-face. In order to prevent the spread of the virus on campus, there are limitations for 2021-Summer dormitory application.
※ Note : There are no designated place to quarantine at Muak. Those who arrive in Korea from abroad after 5th of June 2021 will not be able to move into the dorm on the move-in day of 2021-summer(21th of June, 2021). Please make sure to follow the Korean government’s self-isolated period (14days) protocols outside of dormitory before moving into dormitory.
1. Eligibility for Application and Selection Methods
▪ Common) Foreign students who are enrolled for 2021-1st semester
Sinchon Campus Students
Note) COVID-19 test is a MUST before moving in (Refer to 7. below)
B. Selection Methods : 1 Round - Computer draw
2 Round - Final successful candidates
1) Exempt from proving the parents’legal address outside of Seoul to apply : College of Dentistry, College of Nursing, Foreign Students
2) Law School and Graduate School of Law Students (Ask at 02-2123-3693)
3) College of Medicine Students (Ask at 02-2228-2700)
4) Students those forcefully checked out due to the violation of dormitory rules cannot apply
5) Duplicated applications between Sinchon and International Campus dormitories are NOT permitted
2. Dormitory Fee & Facilities of Sinchon Campus
**Please make sure to apply after the checking the object(affiliation), If you apply to the dormitory that you are not objected to will not be selected.
Shower room and Toilets
Each floor Shared
and Graduate (Female)
Each floor Shared
College of Nursing, College of Dentistry.
Mirae Campus, College of Health Science
Each floor Shared
3. Application Period and Methods
A. Online Application : June 1st(Tues.), 2021 10:00(10AM) ~ June 2nd(Wed.) 23:00 (11PM)
B. How to Apply : dorm.yonsei.ac.kr → 입사신청 → On-line Application
4. 1st Round Result : June 7(Mon.), 2021 14:00
5. Those who are accepted on the 1st Round
※If you are a foreigner no need to prove address of your parents to apply Sinchon Campus Dormitories.
6. Dormitory Fee Payment
A. Object: Final successful candidates
B. Payment Period : June 14(Mon.), 2021 10:00(10AM) ~ June 15(Tues.), 2021 23:00(11PM)
dorm.yonsei.ac.kr → My page(마이페이지) → Application Status(선발결과/청구서) → check your personal virtual account number and dormitory fee → pay according to the info
7. Essential documents to submit on the Move-in date (original papers ONLY)
A. ①COVID-19 test result(within 5 days), ②Chest X-ray (tuberculosis result)(within 2 months), ③Certificate of Entry and Exit (Those who do not have ARC(Alien Registration Card) must issue the paper at Immigration Office. Immigration Contact Center 1345)
**COVID-19 and other tests fee is under personal expenses
**Those who have been to aboard within a month can be an object of delayed move-in
B. COVID-19 pledge on the move-in date
C. Foreign medical certificates that are not notarized cannot be submitted, so please use domestic medical institutions for a check up
8. Move-in and Move-out Date for 2021-Summer :
Move-in June 21(Mon.), 2021 10:00 ~ 18:00 / Move-out August 20(Fri.), 2021 before 12:00
9. Inquiry : Housing Office 02-2123-3601 / 3622 / 8419
※ The schedules mentioned above might be changed due the change of academic calendar.
10. Please be informed that due to COVID-19 cafeteria at Muak dormitory is not in business. Please consider that element when you apply for dormitory at Sinchon Campus. Unmanned Convenience Store is available at Muak #3.