- Notice Regarding Leave of Absence for 2020 Fall Semester due to COVID-19 2020.07.13
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Notice Regarding Leave of Absence for Fall Semester due to COVID-19
The university has decided not to count the Fall 2020 semester as the Leave of Absence Term. This announcement applies to the students who are planning to apply for leave during the Fall 2020 semester.
The above notice is only applicable to the students who have the Leave of Absence Term left. Students who already used all of their Leave of Absence semesters are not eligible to apply for one in the Fall 2020 semester.
The Leave of Absence Term: The maximum semesters a student can apply for a leave of absence before graduation which is up to 6 semesters. For 5-year architecture majoring students, it is up to 7 semesters. For transferred students, it can not exceed more than 1/2 of their Attendance Term.
1. Application and Approval Method:
1) General Leave due to personal reasons: automatically approved upon application
2) General Leave due to illness: approved upon examining the required application documents
2. Application Period:
1) General Leave due to personal reasons: 8. 3.(Mon) ~ 11.15(Mon)
2) General Leave due to illness: 8. 3.(Mon) ~12. 1.(Tue)
3. Cancellation of a leave of absence is fundamentally not allowed after the semester begins.
4. The above notice is irrelevant to a leave of absence due to military service and start-up.
Academic Support Team
Office of Academic Affairs
Korean version: click here