- Sinchon Campus Dormitory Application Guide for Spring 2022 Semester 2021.12.30
Sinchon Housing Office Attachments( 2 ) 2022-1st_SEMESTER_SINCHON_CAMPUS_DORMITORY_APPLICATION_GUIDE.pdf Form - Pledge for Re-entering Students.doc CLOSE TOOLTIP
SINCHON CAMPUS DORMITORY
※ Due to the implementation of the vaccine pass system, only those who have completed the second vaccination are eligible to apply for the 2022-1st semester dormitory.
※ Some dormitories are not open since they have been used as Residential Treatment Center and quarantine areas for PCR testers, and Sinchon Campus Muak dormitory decided to implement 2 residents in 1 room.
However, if there is a vacancy when the final selected applicants are announced, we will be accepting applicants for single room on a first-come, first-served basis when paying the fee for 2 people.
※ Those who coming from abroad must complete the quarantine period (14 days) outside, before entering dormitory since there is no separate quarantine facility.
1. Eligibility & Selection
A. Eligibility (All the below must be qualified)
▪ 2022-1st semester enrolled and returnee* undergraduate students and graduates (regular and professional) students of Sinchon Campus
*Previous semester's GPA should be over 1.7/4.3 (Undergraduate) or 2.0/4.3 (Graduate) or above
▪ 2022-1st semester newly enrolled graduates (regular and professional) students of Sinchon Campus
▪ Locals (exclusive of Seoul), Overseas Koreans (based on the parents’ residence), and Foreign Students
▪ Those who completed the second vaccination
B. Selection : Computer Random Draw → Examination of submitted documents
1) Subjects for non-submission of documents : Law School, Graduate School of Law, College of Dentistry, College of Nursing
2) Mirae Campus students are NOT permitted to apply for dormitories on Sinchon Campus.
3) Forced-out students due to the violation of dormitory rules cannot apply. (Regardless of Campus)
4) Duplicate applications between Sinchon and International Campus dormitories are NOT permitted.
5) If the current undergraduate student become a graduate student must apply to a graduate student dormitory (canceled upon confirmation after selection)
6) If you leave school during the semester, MUST check-out the dormitory
2. Dormitory Fee & Facilities of Sinchon Campus
**Please make sure to apply after the checking the object(affiliation). If you apply to dormitory that you are not objected to will not be selected.
Shower room & Bathroom
To be announced
Lounge, Gym, Computer room,
Laundry room, ATM
Undergraduate & Graduate (Female)
Lounge, Study room, Computer room, Laundry room, Prayer room, ATM
(Dentistry & Nursing)
College of Dentistry and Nursing
Graduate School of Dentistry and Nursing
Lounge, Study room, Gym,
Convenience store, Laundry room, Self-kitchen, Chapel & Prayer room
Single / Double
Law School, Graduate (regular and professional) School
Inside the room
Convenience store, Cafe,
Restaurant, Study room, Gym,
Lounge, Laundry room,
3. Application period and methods
A. Online application period : Jan 11th (Tues.), 2022 10:00 (10AM)~ Jan 12th (Wed.). 2022 23:00 (11PM)
B. How to apply : Housing Office website (https://dorm.yonsei.ac.kr/) → Log-in → 입사신청 → On-line
Application (write the address of guardian’s resident registration certificate) → Upload the Certificate of Vaccination
4. 1st Round Result : Jan 17th (Mon.), 2022 14:00 (2PM)
5. Required documents for those who are accepted on the 1st Round
A. Upload period : Jan 17th (Mon.), 2022 14:00 ~ Jan 21st (Fri.). 2022 12:00
B. How to upload : Housing Office website → 입사신청 → on-line Application → Attach files
C. Required documents
1) If the parent and student reside in the same residence as a domestic resident
: A copy of Resident Registration Certificate & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
2) If the residence of the father, mother, and student is different
: A copy of Resident Registration Certificate of the father, mother, and student each & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
3) If the student is from a single parent (father or mother death, divorce, etc.)
: A copy of Resident Registration Certificate of the parent living together, and student each & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate (issued in the name of the father or mother)
4) Overseas residents
: A certified copy of the Overseas Korean Register of the student and student’s family & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
※ Issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Korea (02-2100-2114)
5) If the parent is abroad and the student is residing in Korea
: A copy of the parent’s Overseas Korean Register & a copy of the student’s Resident Registration Certificate & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
6) Foreigner : A copy of Alien Registration Card
7) Disabled : A copy of Certificate of the Disabled person
(Priority will be given to applicants who meet the requirements)
8) Returnee : A copy of the Pledge of Returning School 복학생서약서
(Form Resources from dorm.younsei.ac.kr)
D. Precautions (Failure to observe the following precautions may result in disqualification due to insufficient documents)
1) The names of all family members and their relationship to the head of the household are required (Do not put * on names)
2) The last digits of the resident registration number, except for the date of birth, are issued with a * or erased in black before submitting.
3) Validity of submitted documents : issued after Dec 17th (Fri), 2021
4) Excluded from application for dormitory when verifying false information, lack of documents, fake documents, etc.
6. Final Round Result : Jan 28th (Fri.), 2022 14:00 (2PM)
7. Payment : Feb 3rd (Thurs.), 2022 ~ Feb 4th (Fri.), 2022
*Cancellation of selection in case of non-payment
dorm.younsei.ac.kr → My Page → Application Status → Check your personal virtual account number and dormitory fee → pay according to the info
8. Essential documents to submit on the Move-in date
A. A copy of COVID-19 test result (within 3 days)
*If you receive the test result by text or email, print it out and submit it with your name and student number
B. Chest X-ray (tuberculosis result) (within 2 months)
C. Certificate of Entry and Exit (within 1 month)
1) COVID-19 and other tests fee is under personal expenses.
2) Those who have been the abroad within a month can be an object of delayed move-in.
3) Foreign medical certificates that are not notarized cannot be submitted, so please use domestic medical institution for a check up.
9. Move-in Date : Feb 28th (Mon.), 2022 ~ Mar 1st (Tues.), 2022 10:00 ~ 18:00
College of Dentistry (except for graduate school) : Feb 26th (Sat.) ~ Feb 27th (Sun.), 2022 10:00 ~ 18:00
** Move-in Date is set based on the academic calendar, so please note that you cannot move-in other than the specified schedule.
A. Telephone : 02)2123-8419, 3601, 3622
B. Email : email@example.com
※ The schedules mentioned above might be changed due to the COVID-19 situation.