- Notice on Checking Grades of 2021 Fall Semester for Undergraduates 2021.12.06
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
You may check your results of the 2021 fall semester on the Yonsei Portal system as follows.
1. Grade Checking Period: December 27, 2021 (Mon) 09:00 - December 31, 2021. (Fri) 23:59
Grade Recording: January 5, 2022 (Wed) 15:00
2. Grade Checking Method: Access to the Yonsei Portal Service (portal.yonsei.ac.kr) and log in to "Final Grades for Current Semester"
※ You must complete the 2021-2 Semester Lecture Information Sharing Survey (December 20, 2021 (Mon) - December 31, 2021 (Fri)) first to check your grades.
3. A blank "Evaluation" section indicates that the professor of the subject did not submit your grade.
4. In the case of subjects applying for S/U (Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) evaluation according to the implementation of the S/U evaluation system, the final grade is not reflected in the mean. If C0 or higher, it is marked as S (Satisfactory, Credit Acknowledged), and if C- or lower, marked as U (Unsatisfactory, Credit Denied) in the transcript.
5. Report cards will not be mailed from 2019 due to strengthening the Personal Information Protection Act and returning issue due to unknown addresses.
6. Domestic university exchange students may access the Yonsei Portal Service and log in to "Final Grades for Current Semester" by using your Yonsei University student number.
Office of Academic Affairs