- Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case (Jan. 28, 2021) 2021.01.29
Sinchon/International Office of Planning & Development
In response to a Yonsei University student testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. A Yonsei student tested positive for COVID-19 on Tuesday, January 26, 2021. (The university was notified by the disease control authorities on Thursday, January 28, 2021.)
2. The student’s on-campus travel log is as follows.
A. Saturday, Jan. 23
- 9:00 am-3:00 pm: Central Library, Yonsei-Samsung Library
3. The two close contact cases have tested negative for COVID-19, and the university has disinfected all relevant spaces, including common areas.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as social distancing and temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.