- Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case (Nov. 21, 2020) 2020.11.23
Sinchon/International Office of University Planning & Development
In response to a Yonsei student testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. A Yonsei student tested positive for COVID-19 on Saturday, November 21.
2. The student’s on-campus travel logs and details are as follows.
- Thursday, Nov. 12 – Friday, Nov. 20: Stayed at Muak Dormitory 1
- Wore a face mask while in the dormitory
3. Due to the recent spread of COVID-19 on campus, the university has advanced strengthened building entry measures from November 30 to November 23 and is currently discussing all efforts to curb the rise in COVID-19 cases on campus.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.