Colleges & Graduate Schools (including professional graduate schools)
(Note: Special Graduate School students are not eligible to apply.)
Muak Housing Complex consists of five buildings (nine blocks) and houses 2,353 residents. Undergraduate and
graduate students, from cities outside Seoul, stay at Dorm #1, #2 and #6 (Woojungwon). Medical, dental and nursing college students occupy Muak Dorm #3 while Muak Dorm #4 is for foreign and local faculty members, instructors, students who are studying for the national qualification tests and law school students.
Undergraduates, regular and professional graduates students with a GPA over 2.7/4.3 in the previous semester and incoming students from outside Seoul can apply for Muak dormitory.Application
Details on application policy and schedule are posted on the Muak Dormitory homepage every year. (early January & early July for current residents and at the end of January & at the end of July for freshmen or new residents).
- Apply online on the Muak Dormitory homepage. (http://web.yonsei.ac.kr/housing)
- Submit a copy of your alien registration card to the Housing office.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- address : Housing office, Yonsei University 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea / zip)120-749
- Check the website to find whether you have been selected as a resident. Resident selection is determined by computerized random system.
Once accepted, you can stay for a full academic year. However, during summer and winter breaks, you must vacate the dorm room. If you want to stay during the vacation, you must apply to remain during summer/winter semester and pay
Move-in Date: from one day before the semester begins
Move-out Date: within one day after the semester ends
For more details, please contact the housing office via phone (82-2-2123-3622) or by email (email@example.com).
|Dormitory||Occupants||Area (m2)||Shower/Rest room||Facilities|
|Muak #1,2||2||13.52||by floor||Lounge, Food court, Store, Gym,
Study room, Laundry, Computer room,
Prayer room, Seminar room, Self kitchen
|Muak #1,2||2||22.47||in room||Community room, Laundry, Study room, Gym,
Seminar & prayer room, Self kitchen
Rooms are furnished with an air conditioner and wired LAN.
Each student is provided with a desk (including chair), a bookshelf, a wardrobe, and a bed.
Beds in the rooms for 3 are 10 cm shorter than regular single beds.
- Breakfast (3,500KRW) 7:00 - 9:30 Monday through Sunday
- Dinner (3,500KRW) 17:30 - 20:00 Monday through Sunday
- Lunch (3,500KRW) 12:00 - 13:30 Monday through Friday and Sunday
- Muak #1 17:00 - 23:30
- Muak #2 08:00 - 23:30
- Muak #3 11:00 - 00:30
- All electric outlets in the dorms only provide 220V. (110V appliances are not compatible)
- ATM machines (of Woori bank) are located in the lobbies of Dorm #1 and #2. Students must open a domestic bank account in order to use this ATM.
- A dry cleaning shop is located at the basement of Muak #2.