- Seoul campus Dormiotory Application Guide 2015.01.22
Common Housing Office
Seoul campus Dormiotory Application Guide
-Muak dorm #1, #2 & #6(Woojungwon)
2015-1 semester Freshmen and Transferred undergraduates
1. Eligibility & Selection method
A. Eligibility : 2015-1st Incoming freshmen undergraduate students & Transferred students
- Students in College of Music & Department of Physical Education & Sport & Leisure Studies in
College of Sciences in Education
- local (exclusive of Seoul), foreign residents (based on the parents’ residence), and foreign students
B. Selection : Computerized Random Selection
◼ Freshmen exclusive of college of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing & Division of
Biological and Technology, Department of public health, please contact the office
of each college.
◼ Students of International or Woonju Campus, please follow each campus’s notice.
2. How to register
A. Period : 29 (Thu) Jan 2015 10:00 – 30 (Fri) Jan 23:00
B. How : Fill out the form(pop-up) on Housing office website
C. Submit the required documents by the last day of online application.
3. Essential submit document(All applicants’ must)
※ When submitting, please write down the student’s name & student’s ID number
or examinee’s number in the upper-left corner of each document
※ All the documents should be originals.
※ Please hide the last 7 digits of your resident registration number before you submit it.
A. How : Visit the Housing office or Send by registered mail within business hours
(Zip Code)120-749 Housing Office, Muak #1, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro,
B. Submission Deadline : the documents arrived by 30 (Fri) Jan 2015
C. Required Documents
◼ In case of a domestic resident, submit a copy of Proof of residence.
◼ In case of separate residence from parents, submit a copy of proof of residence for
parents and student and a certificate of family relation.
◼ In case of one-parent family, submit a copy of proof of residence for the parent
who lives with student and student, and a certificate of family relation
(issued under the name of the parent who lives with student.)
◼ In case parents’ residence is separate, submit a copy of proof of residence for
mother, father, and student and a certificate of family relation.
◼ In case of a foreign resident, submit a copy of Proof of foreign residence of
student and the parents
※ For ‘Proof of foreign residence’ issuance, please contact Ministry of Foreign Affairs
◼ In case parents live abroad and student in Korea, submit a copy of proof of
foreign residence for parents and a copy of proof of residence for student.
◼ In case of foreigners, submit a copy of Certificate for Foreigner Registration
(Copy both sides on the same page) or a copy of Proof of Foreigner Registration
(Issued by a ward office)
◼ In case of unregistered foreigners, submit a copy of your passport.
※ Only a copy of Certificate for Foreigner Registration card and a copy of passport
can be sent via e-mail. E-mail : email@example.com
◼ In case of the disabled: Submit a copy of Certificate for the Disabled
- All documents submitted must have been published within a month to be valid.
Missing documents will result in failure to register.
Documents sent by fax is invalid.
- No false information Should be written in the application.
(If it is proven that you put down false information, your housing admission will be cancelled.)
- The documents submitted without online registration will be ignored.
- The online registration without document submission will be ignored.
4. Result Update : 4 (Wed) Feb 2015 17:00
Housing office Homepage (http:// web.yonsei.ac.kr/housing)
5. Payment period : 5 (Thu) Feb 2015 09:00 – 6 (Fri) Feb 2015 16:00
6. Housing Fee (Food coupons are not included.)
A. Muak 1, 2 Haksa : 794,760KRW_semester_room for 2
B. Muak 6 Haksa (Woojungwon) : 1,337,920KRW_semester_room for 2
854,280KRW_semester_room for 3
7. Health Inspection
The students selected as the residents must have health inspection (pectoral X gland)
and then submit the health diagnosis form on the day of their check-in.
If you avoid the health inspection or are found to be ineligible for community life,
we will cancel your housing admission.
Failure to submit the health diagnosis form on the check-in day will result in demerits on
* The available period of health certificate : within 2 month from a date of issue.
8. Residence period : 28 (Sat) Feb 2015 10:00 – 21 (Sun) Jun 12:00
9. Check-in day : 28 (Sat) Feb 2015 / 10:00 – 18:00
10. Contact : Housing Office 02)2123-8419, 3602, 3622
11. Dormitory Facilities
Lounge, Food court, Store, Gym, Study room, Laundry, Computer room, Prayer room. Seminar room, Self kitchen
Community room, Laundry, Study room,
Gym, Seminar & prayer room, Self kitchen
※ Beds in the rooms for 3 are 10 cm shorter than regular single beds.