- 4-4th Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) Guidelines for Spring 2023 2023.04.28
Common Financial Accounting Team
4-4th Tuition Installment Plan (TIP) Guidelines for Spring Semester 2023
- Students who paid 1st, 2nd, and 3rd payments in 4 tuition installment plan
2. Registration Period
- April 28, 2023 (Fri) 09:30 - May 2 (Tue) 17:00
(To pay at the bank counter, please check the bank hour)
3. Methods of Payment
1) Print your bill: April 28, 2023 (Fri) 09:30 - May 2 (Tue) 17:00 (You can't print before the period)
(Visit ‘Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/main/indexe.jsp) → tuition and payment → Registration → Print/Registration → Browse/Registration → Print the bill)
2) It is possible to pay through internet banking, phone banking, ATM transfer, and at the bank counter.
A) Remittance charges may be charged if you transfer your installments using other banks, excluding Woori Bank.
B) Make an accurate deposit of the total tuition amount.
C) One virtual deposit account is provided for each student. Registration can be made automatically even if the deposit in the virtual account is made by another person.
D) You cannot pay by credit card for the Tuition Installment Plan.
4. Please Pay Attention to the Following Details
1) You will be expelled if the tuition is not paid by the designated date under Article 35 of the school regulation.
2) If students fail to make a payment during each scheduled period, the application for the TIP will be canceled automatically, and the full remaining balance must be paid immediately. If not, students will be prohibited from completing the relevant semester according to school regulations (NOT CARRIED OVER TO THE NEXT PAYMENT)
3) You can't pay by credit card after TIP canceled
4) Application for TIP for the next semester will be prohibited for students who have not made their scheduled payment
5) You can check every detail about registration (ex, print bill and payment verification) on Yonsei Portal System
6) More contacts
- Tuition: Financial Accounting Team, 82-2-2123-4500 (email@example.com)
- Scholarship: Student Affairs and Services Team, 82-2-2123-8191
Vice President for General Affairs, Yonsei University