- Re-Admission Application for Spring Semester 2023 2022.11.09
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 1 ) Re-Admission_Academic_Plan_(Korean).hwp CLOSE TOOLTIP
Re-Admission Application Guidelines for Spring Semester 2023
1) Dismissed students
- due to failure to complete their enrollment during the designated period
- due to failure to return after the allowed leave of absence period expires
- due to academic warnings and 2 years or more have passed since the dismissal date
- due to exceeding the maximum semester limit
- voluntary withdrawal
2. Applicable Unit
All departments, except for Pharmacy
* Students affiliated with the Department of Law, which was abolished, can apply for re-admission only to
the Department of Public Administration.
* Students affiliated with the Colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, and Nursing should contact the office of each college for availability.
3. Re-Admission Procedures (Document Screening)
1) 1st Stage: Review by the Academic Support Team
2) 2nd Stage: Review by each college's review committee (college or department)
3) 3rd Stage: Review by the Re-Admission Committee Review
* If necessary, an additional written test or interview could be administered.
* If you are considered improper in any of the above screening procedures, re-admission is not allowed.
4. Documents for Submission
Yonsei Portal Service (portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Academic Information System → Academic Affairs → Re-admission
1) Submit through the Academic Information System
2) Submit Offline
(1) Academic Plan
Use the attached form
Visit the Dean of the University College (N311, Baekyang Hall) and the head of your department
The department head's seal is required on the form
(2) Credit Acquisition Status
Check your credit acquisition status at the academic information system, and download a PDF of the table generated through a self-diagnosis.
1) Period: November 28, 2022 (Mon) - December 9 (Fri), 9:00 - 17:00
2) Result Announcement: December 29, 2022 (Thu)
Yonsei Portal Service → Academic Information System → Academic Affairs → Re-admission
1) After re-admitted, students MUST register and cannot take a leave of absence during the very year.
2) The academic records (period of attendance, academic warning(s), earned credits, grades. etc.)
before dismissal remains.