As the Republic of Korea government's policy to lift social distancing is implemented on April 18, 2022 (Mon), the level of response to COVID-19 on our campus will be eased as follows. (For more details, please refer to each institution's separate notice)
1. Implementation: after April 19, 2022 (Tue) 10:00 (early implementation if necessary for each case)
1) Teaching method is conducted in the face-to-face and non-face-to-face methods as announced in the course manual at the beginning of the semester.
2) However, a non-face-to-face class may switch to a face-to-face class if all students in the class agree and the Office of Academic Affairs (for undergraduate) or the Graduate School approves.
B. Full Opening of Library Facilities
C. Personal Quarantine, Access to Buildings, Events, etc.
1) Continued compliance with personal quarantine guidelines (wearing a mask, disinfecting hands, etc.)
2) Body temperature measurement and QR check changed from mandatory to recommended. However, if it is determined that there is a fever, make sure to check the fever at the quarantine point of the building by yourself
3) In the event of fever or respiratory symptoms, visit designated places of each college (department) building and receive a self-diagnosis kit to conduct a COVID-19 test (if there is a lack of self-diagnosis kit, you can get one from the General Affairs Team)
4) Full opening of the building entrances (Pre-COVID-19 level, some changes can be made depending on the characteristics of each building, and the entrance management system is the same)
5) Full opening of sports facilities on campus, such as the Athletic Field and Gymnasium
6) Disinfection prevention is carried out by each institution (Request to the General Affairs Team if self-disinfection is not possible)
7) Food cannot be brought in or eaten in the building (You can only eat at designated places on campus, such as cafeterias)
8) All events and space rental are allowed without restrictions on the number of people
D. Addition Recruitment for Dormitories (Muak, Songdo): in early May (TBA).