- Application Guide on Changing Affiliation on Campus for Fall 2022 Semester 2022.04.21
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 1 ) Table_of_Application_for Changing_Affiliation_on_Campus_Fall_2022_(Korean).pdf CLOSE TOOLTIP
Application Guide on Changing Affiliation on Campus for Fall 2022
1) Only those students who originally entered as first-year students.
2) Only those students who have completed at least 3 semesters and have not completed 6 semesters among students whose first major has been approved. (either enrolled or on the leave of absence)
3) Only those who have completed at least 9 credits for the major subjects of the current department.
※ Students who have completed 6 semesters cannot apply.
※ Students at the music and sports departments cannot apply.
※ There is no limit to the number of applications, but students who have been approved cannot re-apply.
1) Please refer to attached for the Table of Application.
2) Changing affiliation of general department (major) students to the sports departments, Colleges of Music, Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Pharmacy, School of Integrated Technology, Department of System Semiconductor Engineering, or Underwood International College is not allowed.
1) 1st Examination: whether to complete at least 9 credits in the major subject of affiliated department and deliberation on the opinions of the 1st examination of affiliated department and college.
2) 2nd Examination: examination of documents and interviews at the applied college and department (imposition of practical and written tests as necessary)
Schedule and How to Apply
1) Period: April 27, 2022 (Wed) - May 3 (Tue), 17:00
2) Method: Yonsei Portal Service (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) - Academic Management - Major - Changing Affiliation on Campus
- Select the major you want to apply for, fill out the reason for the change of affiliation and academic plans, then click the Apply button
※ Confirm the name of the major (department) to apply and fill out not more than 2,000 characters per item
※ Session on the web browser may be closed while typing; using a word program and [Copy & Paste] are recommended.
※ After applying, please check the application details through "Check Application Details"
3) Announcement for 1st Examination (Interview target announcement): May 10, (Tue) 10:00
※ Yonsei Portal Service - Academic Management - Major - Changing Affiliation on Campus - 1st Examination Results
4) Announcement for Interview Schedule: May 17, 2022 (Tue)
※ Applying department will inform the applicant of the detailed schedule (time, place, interview method).
5) Final Announcement: May 31, 2022 (Tue)
※ Yonsei Portal Service - Academic Management - Major - Changing Affiliation on Campus - Final Results
1) Student ID number does not change even after changing affiliation.
2) Transferred students (general, bachelor's degree, military consignment), and multiple major students who are scheduled to graduate cannot apply for the changing affiliation.
3) changing affiliation is permitted only once during the entire period of registration.
4) It is impossible to cancel after applying for changing affiliation. Please carefully decide whether to apply.
5) It is impossible to cancel after passing the changing affiliation, and your affiliation cannot be changed back to the previous department.
6) Those who have passed the changing affiliation should complete the designated curriculum of the transferred department.
7) Students who have changed their affiliation are excluded from graduating with top honors.
8) For detailed information on changing affiliation to the majors at the Global Leaders College, please contact the Academic Support Team.
Academic Support Team, Office of Academic Affairs