- Application for Changing Graduation Plan in August 2022 2022.04.20
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Application for Changing Graduation Plan in August 2022
1. Period: 9am, April 27 (Wed) - 5pm, May 6 (Fri), 2022
2. How to Change Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement →
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and
students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for
「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who have already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register
at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing
the summer/winter session while taking a leave of absence
2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements
3) Student who has fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register
any class in last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor, micro major, or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major
they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form of
the early graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
5) The final period for changing the graduation plan is scheduled from July 4th (Monday) to July 6th (Wed).
Even if you don't change the status at this time, you could change it during the final change period.
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Theology / College of Music / College of Human Ecology /
College of Sciences in Education / UIC / College of Pharmacy: TEL 82-2-2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Life Science and Biotechnology: TEL 82-2-2123-2095
- College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Engineering / College of Social Science /
Global Leaders College: TEL 82-2-2123-2087