- Re-Admission Application for Spring Semester 2022 2021.11.08
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 2 ) Re-Admission_Application_Form.hwp Re-Admission_Application_Form(For_UIC).hwp CLOSE TOOLTIP
Re-Admission Application Guidelines for Spring Semester 2022
1. Qualified Applicants
1) Dismissed students
- due to failure to complete their enrollment during the designated period
- due to failure to return after the allowed leave of absence period expires
- due to academic warnings and 2 years or more have passed since dismissal date
- due to exceeding the maximum semester limit
- voluntary withdrawal
2. Application Unit
A few numbers from all majors except for Education, Physical Education and Pharmacy.
* Students affiliated to Department of Law which was abolished can apply re-admission only to
Public Administration Major.
* Students affiliated to College of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing should contact their college office.
3. Re-Admission Procedures(Document Screening)
1) 1st Screening: Office of Academic Affairs Review
2) 2nd Screening: College Review Committee(College/Major Department Review)
3) 3rd Screening: Re-Admission Committee Review
＊If you are considered improper in any of the above screening procedures, re-admission is not allowed.
4. Documents for Submission
1) Re-admission Application Form(prescribed form) 1 copy
2) Petition for Re-admission(prescribed form) 1 copy
3) Academic Plan(prescribed form) 1 copy
* The procedure for confirming the department Chair should be conducted.
4) Written Oath(prescribed form) 1 copy
5) Official Transcript 1 copy
6) 학적증명서 1부 (Certificate of academic record issued in korean only)
* A copy of official transcript and a copy of 학적증명서 can be issued on Yonsei Portal System or
at University Service Center(Baegyangnuri B1).
* If necessary, additional written test or interview could be administered.
1) Application Period: 11. 22. (Mon) ~ 12. 3. (Fri) 9:00am ~ 5:00pm
2) Document Submission: Office of Academic Affairs(Underwood Hall B101)
3) Announcement of the result: 2022. 1. 7. (Fri)
* Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Log in → Academic Management System →
Student Record → Re-admission → Re-admission Result
6. Please Pay Attention to the Following
1) After re-admitted, students MUST register and cannot take a leave of absence during the 1st semester.
2) The academic records (Period of attendance, Academic warning(s), Earned credits, Grades. etc.)
before dismissal remain.
- Re-Admitted students who used up all the chances of leave of absence before re-admission, cannot take a
leave of absence after the re-admission.
- Re-Admitted students should graduate within 12 semesters (criteria: Students originally admitted as freshman)
including the semesters they have already attended. If they exceed the maximum period of enrollment,
they will be dismissed. Students who were dismissed for due to exceeding the maximum semester limit can
graduate within 16 semesters (3rd year Transfer Student: within 8 semesters).
- Academic warning(s) students received before dismissal will still remain effective. Students who were dismissed
due to academic warnings will be dismissed when receive more than one academic warning.
3) Re-Admission is allowed only once.
4) When students give up re-admission after getting accepted, re-admission is not allowed ever again.
5) Applicants cannot take summer/winter courses before they have been officially granted re-admission.
Academic Support Team
Office of Academic Affairs