- Course Withdrawal for 2021 Spring Semester 2021.04.12
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 1 ) Course_Withdrawal_for_2021_Spring_Semester.pdf CLOSE TOOLTIP
Course Withdrawal for 2021 Spring Semester
Go to Yonsei Portal Services (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/) ⇒ Academic Information System ⇒ Academic Management System (Degree Programs) ⇒ Course ⇒ Course Enrollment ⇒ Apply for Withdrawal
※ Course withdrawal manual attached.
2. Course Withdrawal Period: April 26 (Mon) 09:00 ~ April 28 (Wed) 23:59
Cancellation of withdrawal is possible through the Yonsei Portal during the course withdrawal period and withdrawal cannot be cancelled after the course withdrawal period.
1) When a student withdraws from a course, he/she cannot add a new course instead and students must be registered for at least one course after the withdrawal becomes effective.
2) Withdrawn courses will be exempt from GPA evaluation and withdrawn courses will not appear on the transcript.
3) Students with course withdrawals are not eligible to apply for extra credits in the next semester and for academic honor roll though their GPA may meet the requirements.
4) Withdrawn courses will remain on your personal class schedule timetable. After withdrawing from a course during the designated withdrawal period, verify that the course has indeed been withdrawn by checking the course enrollment list on the Yonsei Portal System.
5) If a student, admitted in 2013 and thereafter, used course repeat opportunity to enroll a course and withdrawn from the course, course repeat opportunity will not be used.
6) For information regarding the withdrawal, please contact Academic Support Team at 02-2123-2090.
7) For information regarding the scholarship, please contact Student Affairs and Service Team at 02-2123-8191~2.
Academic Support Team, Office of Academic Affairs