- [TBC] Move-in Date of Sinchon Campus Dormitories 2020.08.26
Sinchon/International Housing Office
(TBC) Move-in Date of Sinchon Campus Dormitories
- 외국인·재외국민 전용 안내문 -
As COVID-19 is spreading rapidly to Seoul, Gyeonggi, and other metropolitan areas, Yonsei University has decided to have full online classes until the midterm exam period of the 2020-2nd semester, so please understand and cooperate with those who are planning to move into the Sinchon Campus Dormitories [Muak Dormitories, Woojungwon, and Beophyeon House] as follows.
1. (TBC) Move-in Date of Sinchon Campus Dormitories
A. Move-in date for 2020-2nd semester has been changed to 「To Be Confirmed」.
B. After Mid-term, if the courses changes to face-to-face type, Housing Office will re-announce the move-in dates
on October 12th (Mon.), 2020
C. We advise currently dormitory residents to move out since current class type will be conducted via online
2. Dormitory Move-in Policy for COVID-19
A. Policy 1 : Minimizing the number of dormitory residents
B. Policy 2 : Allow new dormitory residents, only when it is inevitable after a review
1) Determining the move-in process by reviewing the submission of relevant official documents and evidence
- MUST submit COVID-19 test result for those got permission to move-in
2) Those who can request to move-in for inevitable reasons
· Among the selected 2020-2nd Sinchon dormitory residents, overseas Koreans and foreign students who do not have
any place to live in Korea (Only limited to the one who are currently in Korea and 14 days after entering Korea).
▷ Send the COVID-19, move-in request form(코로나19_입사요청서) to firstname.lastname@example.org (form can be found
on the dorm.yonsei.ac.kr at 서식자료실)
C. Dormitory Management Policy
- Current 2020-summer dormitory residents : Cancelling by 12:00PM August 21st(Fri.), 2020 Fully refund. ?Move out :
by 17:00 August 21, 2020
- Re-entering and 2020-2nd new dormitory residents : Cancelling by 16:00PM August 27th(Thus.), 2020
※ How to request refund: dorm.yonsei.ac.kr -> Press 환불신청 Button -> Click 입사취소신청
2) When the classes change to face-to-face type after mid-terms, we will give priority to move-in those who cancelled
the dormitory due to COVID-19 situation.
3) Additional dormitory residents selection: When the classes change to face-to-face type, Housing Office plans to
select new dormitory residents
2020. 8. 20.
Yonsei University Housing Office
For Korean version: click here