- Application for Changing Graduation Plan in February 2024 2023.10.13
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Application for Changing Graduation Plan in February 2024
1. Period: 9am, October 27 (Fri.) ~ 5pm, November 3 (Fri), 2023
2. How to Change Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement →
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and
students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for
「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register
at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing
the summer / winter session while taking a leave of absence
2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements
3) Student who have fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register
any class in last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor, micro major, or 3rd major (or more), or concentration should choose the major they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
4) The final period for changing graduation plan is scheduled from January 2nd (Tues.) to 4th (Thurs), 2024.
Even if you don't change the status at this time, you could change it during the final change period.
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Theology / College of Music / College of Human Ecology /
College of Sciences in Education / UIC : TEL 82-2-2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Life Science and Biotechnology / College of Social Science / College of Pharmacy: TEL 82-2-2123-2095
- College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Engineering /
Global Leaders College : TEL 82-2-2123-2087