- S/U Evaluation According to Student Selection for 2023 Spring Semester 2023.04.19
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 2 ) SU_Evaluation_according_to_Student_Selection.pdf 2023-1_SU_Evaluation_Applicability_for_Subjects_at_Each_Major_(Korean).xlsx CLOSE TOOLTIP
S/U(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory) Evaluation according to Student Selection for 2023 Spring Semester
1. Application Period: May 2, 2023 (Tue) 9:00 - May 4 (Thu) 17:00
※ Change/cancellation is not allowed after the S/U evaluation application period
2. Application Method: Go to Yonsei Portal (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr/ → Academic Information System → Academic Information → Grades → S/U evaluation application)
3. Eligibility: Sinchon/International Campus undergraduate students with their first major declared (excluding students from the College of Medicine/Dentistry)
4. Range of S/U evaluation: Within 6 credits per semester, within a total of 18 credits during enrollment
5. Application Limits ※ Please check the attached list of courses applicable for S/U evaluation according to the majors.
: Among the 2000-or-above level courses from majors other than a student’s own Major/Department (including their first/second/concentration major and interdisciplinary majors)
1) University College Courses, Teacher Training Courses, Field-trip Courses, P/NP Evaluation Courses, Graduate School Courses are excluded.
2) Common Courses of individual College/Departement are not applicable to the student of the same College/Department.
3) Other major courses stated as ‘inapplicable’ by individual Majors/Departments.
1) Courses with a grade of C- or lower are listed as U, and credits are not recognized as earned credits
2) Courses completed by S/U evaluation cannot be acknowledged as Teacher Training courses.
3) Courses selected for S/U evaluation are excluded when calculating the criteria for receiving the highest/high honor roll
- Students with less than 15 credits per semester after excluding the courses with S/U evaluation are not eligible for the highest/high honor roll for the relevant semester.
4) Students who received a U grade in the S/U evaluation courses are not eligible for the highest/high honor roll for the relevant semester.
5) Courses Grade selected for S/U evaluation are reflected as original letter grades when screening Korea Student Aid Foundation scholarships
6) Please check the attached S/U Evaluation Guidelines before applying.
Academic Support Team, Office of Academic Affairs