- Refund of Graduation Yearbook for Those Who Haven't Taken Pictures 2023.02.07
Sinchon/International Student Affairs & Services Team Attachments( 1 ) 졸업앨범비_환불신청서_2023.2.hwp CLOSE TOOLTIP
Undergraduate students who have paid for the graduation yearbook but have not taken the pictures
may receive a refund by applying during the following application period. [Not including the students from the College of Medicine, College of Dentistry, College of Nursing, or the Mirae Campus.]
1. Application Period: February 3, 2023 (Fri) - February 24, 2024 (Fri)
2. How to Apply: Fill out the attached application form for a refund and send it by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The title of the email should be “졸업앨범비 환불신청(○○학과 홍길동)” (Department Name, Student's Name)
- The "신청인" part at the bottom of the refund form must be signed by hand.
- Consent to the collection and usage of personal information is required. Refund is not possible if not agreed.
3. Refund Period & Method: Around the end of March 2023, return to the student's account written on the form
※ Contact: Student Affairs & Services Team, 2F, Student Union Building [ +82-2) 2123-8190 ]