- Final Application for Changing Graduation Plan in August 2022 2022.06.14
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team
Final Application for Changing Graduation Plan in August 2022
1. Period: 9 am, July 4 (Mon) - 5 pm, July 6 (Wed), 2022
2. How to Change Final Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation Application
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and
students on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who have already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register at least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements by completing the summer/winter session
while on a leave of absence
2) Student on leave who has completed the graduation requirements
3) Student who has fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register for any class in the last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor, micro major, or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major
they want and save it when applying for graduation or completion.
Students who failed to apply for minor / micro major / 3rd major will not be granted.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form
by the end of June to the Academic Support Team. (B101, Underwood Hall)
5) Please be sure to remember this is the last chance to change the graduation application status.
6) Graduation qualification review results will be notified in the second week of August 2022 on the Yonsei Portal System. (Academic Information System → Academic Management System → Graduation Result)
<Detail information on "Completion" Status>
■ After you have been assessed as “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in August 2022,
you do not have to register for any more courses from the fall semester of 2022. Only those who apply for
‘Completion of Course’ and pass the graduation qualification review, their academic status will be
changed to the state of “COMPLETION” as of Commencement Day in August 2022.
(Not eligible to graduate in August 2022)
- Additional minor, micro major cannot apply after "COMPLETION" is confirmed.
■ Once you have passed the graduation qualification review as “COMPLETION” and your academic status
has changed to the state of Completion, your status cannot be changed back to the status as a current student.
■ Course enrollment, leave of absence, and dormitory application will not be available from the fall semester of 2022. Also, Library services are available as same as for graduates.
■ Certificate of enrollment will be issued to students in the state of ‘Completion of Course,’ and a certificate of expected graduation will be issued after they change their status to 'graduation application.'
■ When you apply for graduation in the state of 'Completion of Course' (~end of January/~end of July),
you will graduate on the following February/August.
■ You can remain in the state of 'Completion of Course' only within the maximum enrollment period.
(you will be graduated automatically in the last semester)
■ Students in the state of 'Completion of Course' are not eligible for Academic Honors.
(Highest Honors/High Honors)
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Theology / College of Music / College of Human Ecology /
College of Sciences in Education / UIC / College of Pharmacy
: TEL 82-2-2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Life Science and Biotechnology
: TEL 82-2-2123-2095
- College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Engineering / College of Social Science /
Global Leaders College
: TEL 82-2-2123-2087