- Summer 2022 Dormitory Application Guide 2022.05.16
Summer 2022 Dormitory Application Guide
-for Non-residents of Muak-
We are accepting applications for admission for the 2022-Summer, and it has nothing to do with residency in the 2nd semester of 2022.
※ The period of residence for the 2022-Summer is June 25, 2022 (Sat) - August 20 (Sat).
※ The short-term residence applications are not accepted.
1. Eligibility & Selection
▪ 2022-1st semester enrolled and returnee* undergraduate students and graduate students of Sinchon Campus *Previous semester’s GPA should be over 1.7/4.3 (Undergraduate) or 2.0/4.3 (Graduate) or above
▪ Locals (exclusive of Seoul), Overseas Koreans (based on the parents’ residence), and Foreign Students
▪ Those who completed the second vaccination
B. Selection: Computer Random Draw → Examination of submitted documents
1) Subjects for non-submission of documents: Muak #3 applicants, Foreigner
2) Forced-out students due to the violation of dormitory rules cannot apply. (Regardless of Campus)
3) Duplicate application for dormitory is not allowed (applies to both Sinchon and International Campus)
2. Dormitory Fee & Facilities of Sinchon Campus
If you apply to dormitory that you are not objected to will not be selected.
Shower room & Bathroom
Lounge, Gym, Study room,
ATM, Laundry room,
Study room, Prayer room,
Computer room, ATM
College of Dentistry and Nursing (Male, Female)
Health Sciences Student from Mirae Campus
Lounge, Study room, Gym,
Laundry room, Self-kitchen,
Chapel & Prayer room
**Restaurant is closed due to COVID-19.
3. Application Period and Methods
A. Online Application: May 30, 2022 (Mon) 10:00 - May 31 (Tue) 23:00
B. How to Apply:
dorm.yonsei.ac.kr → Log-in → 입사신청 → On-line Application(write the address of guardian’s resident registration certificate) → Upload the Certificate of Vaccination [Received from the Korea Disease Control and Prevention Agency and upload to the vaccine certificate column of STEP 4 (submit photos and documents) ]
4. 1st Round Result: June 8, 2022 (Wed) 10:00
5. Required documents for those who are accepted on the 1st Round:
* Failure to submit the required documents will result in rejection.
A. Upload period: June 8, 2022 (Wed) 10:00 - June 10 (Fri) 17:00
B. How to upload: Housing Office website → My Page → Application → Attach files
C. Required documents
1) If the parent and student reside in the same residence as a domestic resident: A copy of Resident Registration Certificate
2) If the residence of the father, mother, and student is different: A copy of Resident Registration Certificate of the father, mother, and student each & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
3) If the student is from a single parent (father or mother death, divorce, etc.):
A copy of Resident Registration Certificate of the parent living together, and student each & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate (issued in the name of the father or mother)
4) Overseas residents: A certified copy of the Overseas Korean Register of the student and student’s family & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
※ Issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Korea (02-2100-2114)
5) If the parent is abroad and the student is residing in Korea: A copy of the parent’s Overseas Korean Register & a copy of the student’s Resident Registration Certificate & a copy of Family Relationship Certificate
6) Disabled: A copy of Certificate of the Disabled person
(Priority will be given to applicants who meet the requirements)
D. Precautions (Failure to observe the following precautions may result in disqualification due to insufficient documents)
1) The names of all family members and their relationship to the head of the household are required (Do not put * on names)
2) The last digits of the resident registration number, except for the date of birth, are issued with a * or erased in black before submitting.
3) Validity of submitted documents: issued after May 8 (Sun), 2022
4) Excluded from application for dormitory when verifying false information, lack of documents, fake documents, etc.
A. Object: Final successful applicants for submission of documents
B. Period: June 15, 2022 (Wed) 17:00 - June 17 (Fri) 23:00 *Cancellation of selection in case of non-payment
dorm.younsei.ac.kr → My Page → Application Status → Check your personal virtual account number and dormitory fee → pay according to the info
7. Essential documents to submit on the Move-in date
A. The negative confirmation certificate of the rapid antigen test (Valid within 1 day)
B. Chest X-ray (tuberculosis result) (within 2 months)
8. Move-in Date : June 25, 2022 (Sat) 10:00 - 18:00
** Since the admission procedure is conducted in the Housing Office, you can only move-in on weekdays after the official move-in date.
9. Inquiry : 02-2123-8419 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
※ The schedules mentioned above might be changed.
May 16, 2022