- S/U Evaluation according to Student Selection for 2021 Fall Semester 2021.10.14
Sinchon/International Academic Support Team Attachments( 2 ) SU_Evaluation_according_to_Student_Selection.pdf 2021-2_소속별_교과목에_대한_SU평가_신청가능여부(공지사항).xlsx CLOSE TOOLTIP
S/U Evaluation according to Student Selection for 2021 Fall Semester
1. Application Period: 2021. 10. 29.(Fri) 9:00 - 11. 2.(Tue) 17:00
2. Application Method: Yonsei Portal Services > Academic Information System > Academic Management System > S/U evaluation > Apply for S/U evaluation
3. Eligibility: Undergraduate students with their first major declared (excluding students from the College of Medicine/Dentistry)
4. Range of S/U evaluation: Within 6 credits per semester, within a total of 18 credits during enrollment
5. Application Limits
※ Please check the attached list of courses applicable for S/U evaluation according to the majors.
Among the 2000-or-above level courses from majors other than a student’s own Major/Department (including first/sencond/interdisciplinary majors)
1) University College Courses, Teacher Training Courses, Field-trip Courses, P/NP Evaluation Courses, Graduate School Courses are excluded.
2) Common Courses of individual College/Departement are not applicable to the student of the same College/Department.
3) Other major courses stated as ‘unapplicable’ by individual Majors/Departments.
1) Courses with a grade of C- or lower are listed as U, and credits are notrecognized as earned credits
2) Courses completed by S/U evaluation cannot be acknowledged as Teacher Training courses.
3) Courses selected for S/U evaluation are excluded when calculating the criteria for receiving the highest/high honor roll
- Students with less than 15 credits per semester after excluding the courses with S/U evaluation are not eligible for the hightest/high honor roll for the relevant semester.
4) Students who received a U grade in the S/U evaluation courses are not eligible for the highest/high honor roll for the relevant semester.
5) Courses Grade selected for S/U evaluation are reflected as original letter grades when screening Korea Student Aid Foundation scholarships
6) Please check the attached S/U Evaluation Guidelines before applying.
Academic Support Team, Office of Academic Affairs