- Notice on Parking Limitation on Campus Due to 2022 Admissions Essay Test 2021.09.28
Sinchon General Affairs Team
As the essay test for the 2022 admissions will be held on October 2, 2021 (Sat), parking on the campus is expected to be very crowded. Therefore, we will proceed with the control of parking on the Sinchon Campus as follows, so please cooperate with us.
1. Passable Gates
- East Gate, North Gate
* After 7 AM, only the route between the East Gate and the North Gate is available.
(not allowed to enter the Commons.)
2. Vehicles that Capable of Parking (Before 7 A.M.)
- vehicles registered for parking on the Sinchon Campus
- vehicles registered for parking at Severance Hospital
- vehicles with access permits to the campus.
3. Parking Hours
- only until 7 A.M., October 2 (Vehicle cannot enter the campus after 7 A.M.)
4. Necessities when Requesting a Parking Permit
(vehicles with parking registration don't need to request.)
A. Send an official letter (approval from the head of the office) requesting access to the General Affairs Team.
B. The General Affairs Team will issue an access permit after reviewing the official letter.
C. Attach the issued permit to the windshield of the vehicle.
Vice President for General Affairs