- Application for Changing Graduation Plan in February 2021 2020.10.14
Sinchon/International Academic Affairs Team
1. Period: 9am, October 27 (Tue) - 5pm, November 2 (Mon), 2020
2. How to Change Graduation Application Status
Visit the Yonsei Portal System (http://portal.yonsei.ac.kr) → Student Record → Graduation/Advancement → Graduation
1) Graduation qualification review is applicable to those who apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」, and students
on leave are not applicable for the review.
■ If you have fulfilled the graduation requirements and are no longer willing to take courses, you must apply for
「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
■ For graduation-delay applicants, students who already fulfilled the graduation requirements should register at
least one course during the last semester (Spring / Fall) in order to apply for 「Graduation」 or 「Completion」.
[Not Eligible for Graduation or Completion]
1) Student who fulfills the graduation requirements after completing the summer / winter session while taking a leave of
2) Student on leave who meets the graduation requirements
3) Student who have fulfilled graduation requirements but did not register any class in last semester
2) Certificate of expected graduation will be issued to graduation applicants only.
3) Students who would like to declare a minor or 3rd major (or more) should choose the major they want and save it
when applying for graduation or completion.
4) If an early graduation applicant wants to cancel the application, please submit the cancellation form of the early
graduation to the Academic Support Team (Underwood Hall B101).
4. Contact Us for More Information
- College of Liberal Arts / College of Commerce & Economics / College of Business / College of Theology /
College of Social Science / College of Music / College of Sciences in Education / College of Human Ecology : TEL 2123-2091
- College of Science / College of Technology / College of Life Science and Biotechnology / College of Pharmacy : TEL 2123-2097
- UIC / Global Leaders College : TEL 2123-2087
For Korean version: click here