- Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case (Dec. 16, 2020) 2020.12.16
Sinchon/International Office of University Planning & Development
In response to a Yonsei University academic staff member testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. A Yonsei member tested positive for COVID-19 on Wednesday, December 16.
2. The person’s on-campus travel log is as follows.
A. Monday, Dec. 7
- 7:00 am-7:00 pm: Education Sciences Hall
- 7:00 pm: Oesol Hall
B. Tuesday, Dec. 8
- 6:00 am-7:00 pm: Education Sciences Hall
C. Wednesday, Dec. 9
- 2:00 pm-3:00 pm: New Millennium Hall
- 4:00 pm-12:00 am: Oesol Hall
D. Thursday, Dec. 10
- 2:00 pm-2:30 pm: Yoon Dong-ju Hall
- 2:30 pm-10:00 pm: Oesol Hall
E. Friday, Dec. 11
- 11:00 am-8:30 pm: Oesol Hall
F. Saturday, Dec. 12
- 10:30 am: Oesol Hall
G. Tuesday, Dec. 15
- 1:00 pm: Oesol Hall
3. The university is currently conducting all necessary measures such as disinfecting relevant spaces and checking close contact cases in cooperation with the disease control authorities.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as social distancing and temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.