- Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case (Dec. 13, 2020) 2020.12.14
Sinchon/International Office of Planning & Development
In response to two Yonsei students testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. Two Yonsei students tested positive for COVID-19 on Sunday, December 13.
2. The students’ on-campus travel log is as follows.
A. Student #1
- Thursday, Dec. 10 (9:00 am-12:00 am): Engineering Hall 1
B. Student #2
1) Wednesday, Dec. 9 (10:00 am-1:00 pm): Convenience store, Engineering Hall 4
2) Thursday, Dec. 10
- 11:30 am-9:30 pm: Engineering Hall 1
- 12:00 pm-2:00 pm: Convenience store, Engineering Hall 4
3) Friday, Dec. 11
- 11:40 am-9:30 pm: Engineering Hall 1
- 4:30 pm-5:00 pm: Baekyangnuri, Central Library (1F)
3. The university is currently conducting all necessary measures such as disinfecting relevant spaces and checking close contact cases in cooperation with the disease control authorities.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as social distancing and temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.