- UPDATE: Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case [Off-campus] 2020.11.20
Sinchon/International Office of University Planning & Development
In response to a Yonsei student testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. A Yonsei student tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday, November 19, at around 2:00 pm.
2. It is presumed that the student transmitted the virus outside campus from a confirmed COVID-19 case at the College of Engineering. The student did not enter the campus since then.
3. The university is currently conducting all necessary measures in cooperation with the disease control authorities.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.