- Guidelines for Conducting Classes after Midterm Exams for 2020 Fall Semester 2020.10.15
Sinchon/International Academic Affairs Team
1. All classes should continue to be conducted through non-face-to-face and online methods. Among the courses originally opened as Blending or all face-to-face classes, courses with laboratory, practice or studio requirements with less than 20 participants are allowed to hold face-to-face classes on the condition that no more than 10 attendees are present at the same time.
2. In case of the University College courses open in the Yonsei International Campus, the existing principles of none-face-to-face and online classes are maintained.
3. Final exams should be conducted through non-face-to-face and online evaluation methods.
4. Notes for face-to-face classes
- Only allow groups of 10 or less (including faculty and teaching assistants) and keep a 2 meter (minimum 1 meter) distance between participants
- Check the temperature of all participants, restrict participation of the ones with suspicious symptoms, and keep masks on at all times
- Make a list of participants in face-to-face classes and keep them for 4 weeks
- Provide alternative class plans (video lectures, etc.) for students who are living in other provinces and overseas, are under self-quarantine, etc.
5. If the spread of COVID-19 changes rapidly, then the above guidelines may be changed through a separate notice.