- Non-face-to-face/Online Classes Extended to Remainder of 2020 Spring Semester 2020.05.06
Sinchon/International Office of University Planning & Development Attachments( 1 ) Letter to Yonsei Community regarding COVID-19.jpg CLOSE TOOLTIP
In response to the government's policies as the risk of the COVID-19 outbreak remains fundamentally unresolved, Yonsei University has decided to extend the non-face-to-face/online class period to the end of 2020 spring semester and update or cancel dormitory check-in dates accordingly. The decision was made at a temporary Academic Board meeting held on April 29, 2020.
Yonsei University will continue to implement infection control measures to ensure the safety and well-being of the Yonsei community. We greatly appreciate your continuous support and understanding as we work together to secure a safe teaching and learning environment amidst this unprecedented time.
[Change in Non-face-to-face/Online Class Period]
- Previous: March 16 - May 12, 2020
- Current: March 16 - June 27, 2020 (end of 2020 spring semester)*
* Face-to-face teaching may be available for laboratory/practice/applied courses held on Sinchon campus, provided that the class follows infection prevention guidelines and receives approval in advance from the department chair and dean of the respective college. All courses at the International Campus will remain non-face-to-face/online.
[Updated Announcements for Dormitory Check-in]
- Yonsei International Campus (YIC) Dormitory Administration Office: click here (link as of April 29, 2020)
- Sinchon Campus Housing Office: click here (scroll down for English version) (link as of April 28, 2020)