- Yonsei’s Response to Confirmed COVID-19 Case (Dec. 21, 2020) 2020.12.21
Sinchon/International Office of University Planning & Development
In response to a Yonsei University academic staff member testing positive for COVID-19, Yonsei University informs the corresponding travel log and measures as follows.
1. A Yonsei member tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday, December 21.
2. The person’s on-campus travel log and details are as follows.
A. Travel log
1) Monday, Dec. 14 (10:00 am-7:30 pm): Oesol Hall
2) Tuesday, Dec. 15
- 10:00 pm-7:30 pm: Oesol Hall
- 2:00 pm-3:00 pm: Baekyangnuri, Central Library
3) Wednesday, Dec. 16 – Friday, Dec. 18 (10:00 am-7:30 pm): Oesol Hall
B. No confirmed close contact cases on campus according to the university’s internal investigation
3. The university is currently conducting all necessary measures such as disinfecting relevant spaces and checking close contact cases in cooperation with the disease control authorities.
4. University members are advised to pay special attention to preventive measures such as social distancing and temperature-checking. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, please get tested at a screening clinic near you.
5. We request your continued cooperation as we fight to end COVID-19 and vanguard the safety of the members of the Yonsei community.