Yonsei Student Health Mutual-Aid Association is in charge of all medical public utility fee.
2F Student Union Building
Free Household Medicine Package (Enforced 2013)
- All Student Health Mutual-Aid Association members can pick up free household Medicine packages (limited to two 1-day worth packages)
- On-sale drugs (antipyretic, digestive/cold medicine, pain relief patches) are available for purchase in all convenience stores on campus
Difference in deductible by rank and seniority for Health insurance taxpayers (Enforced 2013)
- For those that have not paid for health insurance, the following is added to the deductible.
- consultation fee 2000won, Blood Testing 1000won, wound dressing 1000won.
Difference in deductible by rank and seniority for Health Mutual-Aid Association Members
- Eligibility : Medication, Dressing Materials, Blood&Urine Testing fee
- Members of Health Mutual-Aid Association will pay 90% of the charge.
- All others will pay the full charge.
- Required Paperwork : Medical Certificate for Medical Leave with detailed information on diagnosis , treatment plan, reasoning for 4-week absence
- Medical certificate with insufficient information or certificates from oriental medicine institutions will not be approved.
- Medical Leave will be processed after consultation with the student or direct family member.
Required Documents for entering dormitory facilities: Tuberculosis Check-up .
- Required medical checkup documents (within 12months) need to be registered at the healthcare center and must be entered on the Academic Management System to apply for housing. (DUE March 1st for Spring entrance, September1st for Fall entrance)
- Documents issued from national hospital/medical institutions ONLY (Oriental medicine clinics, military documents not approved)
- “No signs of tuberculosis on chest X-ray” MUST be stated on the document - Students with tuberculosis medical history MUST state “inactive status” on the document.
- Any document lack of information can be subject for disapproval.
- Day/ One-day immediate checkup available at “Yonsei Medical Clinic” (Heung Up Myun interchange) and “Wonju-si Public Health Center”
- Penalty points are given to students that have not registered by the due date,
- If diagnosed ‘active tuberculosis patient’, the student must clear out of the room immediately or engage in regular dosage of tuberculosis treatment
Tuberculosis Diagnosis Service
- Tuberculosis diagnosis service (chest X-ray) is offered every Mid-semester.
- The student must pay for the testing process(3200won) at the Korea National Tuberculosis Kangwon Branch
- Results are entered on the Academic management System automatically.
- Testing is open to all other students
Medical Clinics and Pharamcies around campus
- Two Medical Clinics, One Pharmacy is open in neighboring community
- Please refer to our Facebook page for up-to-date information
|등록된 정보가 없습니다.