Yonsei Sports Center
University PressMiwu Hall 209
The Yonsei Sports Center aims to develop and support the sports culture on campus and in the community. The center plans, evaluates and manages all responsibilities to provide efficient service.
The administrative tasks of the Sports Center is closely related to achieving educational purposes of general physical education courses. The center supports physical education classes held in the center and also hosts various sports events to encourage participation. Furthermore, the center realizes the objectives as an educational institution by developing and assisting physical education programs in schools in the community.
Encourage sports culture on campus
- Develop and initiate physical education programs
- support elective physical education courses, RC P.E courses
- Administer President’s Sports Festival
Physical Education Programs
- Assist and coach swimming teams in secondary schools in the community
- Support After-school P.E Programs in the community
Manage sports complex facilities
- Quality control of swimming pool
- closed days duties
|등록된 정보가 없습니다.|