[Eligibility and Selection method]
■ 2012-2 Graduate(Regular and Professional) and Undergraduate Incoming Freshman and Transfer
Student : local (excluding Seoul)and foreign resident(based on the parents)
■ 2012-2 Graduate(Regular and Professional) and Undergraduate student and Returning Students
- Last semester's GPA 2.5/4.0 or 2.7/4.3 or above
- local (excluding Seoul) and foreign resident(based on the parents)
Computerized Random Selection
[How to Register: Online Registration]
2012. 7. 30(Mon) 10:00 A.M – 7. 31(Tue) 17:00
Online registration & Submit the document below
Online registration by filling in and submitting the dormitory application at Housing office homepage: http://web.yonsei.ac.kr/housing
[Guide for submitting additional documents after online registration]
☞ It is available to submit these documents before online registration , but you do need to register online at some point before the deadline.
1. Submission Method : Mail Submission
2. Mail Submission Deadline : Valid from the date of notice until 7/31(Tue)
※ All documents MUST been submitted for original documents(No FAX).
3. Address : (Postal Code)120-749 Housing Office, Yonsei University, 50 Yonsei-ro, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea
4. Required Documents (when submitting the documents, please write down the student’s name and Student I.D No. in the upper-right corner of each document)(Submitting one of a following documents below)
※ All documents submitted must have been published within a month to be valid. Missing documents will result in failure to register.
- In case of a foreign resident : A copy of certificate of abroad national register of the applicant and her or his family
- In case of applicant parent live in overseas and applicant live in country(Korea) : A copy of certificate of abroad national register of applicant's parent & a copy of certificate of Social Security Account of the applicant & a copy of your Certificate for Family Relationship
- In case of foreigners : a copy of your Alien Registration Card(copy both sides on the same page) or a copy of Proof of Foreigner Registration(Issued by a ward office)
- In case of foreigners who don't enter a Korea(No Alien Registration Card ; Issued by Immigration office of Korea) : a copy of your passport[Foreigners who don't enter a Korea can send a copy of passport via e-mail(email@example.com) only]
(Returning student) A copy of the Pledge for Returning University(You can download the form this homepage)
(Disabled) A copy of the Certificate for the Disabled of the applicant's
- No false information must be written in the application (if it is proven that you put down false information, your housing admission will be cancelled)
- The documents submitted without online registration will be ignored.
[Housing Result Notification]
2012. 8. 7(Tue) 17:00
Housing Office Homepage : http://web.yonsei.ac.kr/housing
The students selected as the residents must have health inspection (pectoral X gland) and then submit the health diagnosis form on the day of their check-in. If you avoid the health inspection or are found to be ineligible for community life, we will cancel your housing admission. Failure to submit the health diagnosis form on the check-in day will result in demerits on your record.
* The available period of health certificate : within 2 month from a date of issue
[Dormitory Fee Payment Period]
2012. 8. 8(Wed) - 8. 9(Thur)
Cancellation request must be made before 8/30 (Thursday) 17:00 for a complete refund.
[Dormitory Fee] 907,960KRW
[Check-in Date] 2012. 8. 31(Fri) from 10:00
[Call for Questions] Housing Office : 02)2123-1000 / 1100
[Questions for affiliate application for school of medicine, dentistry, and nursing]
Please contact each school directly.
(School of Medicine : 2228-2023 / School of Dentistry : 2228-3019 / School of Nursing : 2228-3236)
Housing, Yonsei University