The Registration procedure for June 2012 is as follows:
1. Registration Period: May 21 (Mon) - 25 (Fri) 9am ~ 5pm
Male Students (500) : Starting from May 21 (Mon) 8am
Female Students (300) : Starting from May 22 (Tue) 8am
Faculty/Staff : May 21 (Mon) – 25 (Fri) 9am ~ 5pm
2. Requirement: Student or Faculty/Staff ID
3. Application forms are limited to 500 male and 300 female students on first-come-first-served basis.
4. Payment method: Only Credit card. (Cash and Online payments are not allowed.)
5. Membership Eligibility: All enrolled students and faculty/staff of Yonsei University(Graduated students are not allowed)
1. Male Students: Pick up an application form from the fitness center starting from May 21 (Mon) 8:00am
Female Students: Pick up an application form from the fitness center starting from May 22 (Tue) 8:00am
Faculty/Staff: Pick up an application form from the fitness center starting from May 21 (Mon) 9:00am
(Application forms will be limited to 500 for male and 300 for female students and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis).
2. Specific registration dates will be announced the day you receive the application form.
3. The application forms will not be valid after the registration period is over. Please make sure you come on the correct registration date.
4. The person registering for fitness center has to be in attendance to register.
1. Fitness center opening hours:
Spring semester: June 1 (Fri) – 21 (Thu)
Mon – Fri 07:00 am ~ 10:00 pm / Sat 08:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Summer vacation: June 22 (Fri) – 30 (Sat)
Mon – Fri 08:00 am ~ 08:00 pm / Sat 08:00 am ~ 5:00 pm
Closed on Sunday and National Holidays
2. Members are not allowed to use the fitness center during the hours when regular classes are held (Regular class hours will be notified in the fitness center)
3. Due to limited number of memberships, membership transfer and/or refunds will not be allowed after the registration.
4. The use of the fitness center is limited to once per day in order to control overcrowding.
● Fitness Center membership and locker rental fees
|Faculty / Staff
For further information, please call ☎ 02-2123–6165
YONSEI FITNESS CENTER