- 2015-Summer Semester Application Guide for Non Current Resident 2015.06.04
Common Housing Office
Application Guide for Non Current Resident
-Muak#1, 2, 3 and #6(Woojungwon)-
If any student wants to remain during this summer break [21 Jun(Sun) 2015, 13:00 ～ 22 Aug(Sat) 2015, noon], please refer to the following guide to avoid any problems with your schedule. FYI, the number of girls' dormitory in Muak #2 and the triple rooms of Woojungwon are not enough.
1. Eligibility (This page is for the non current residents, please check another notice for an additional remaining students' application)
How to select : Computerized random selection
Eligibility (Foreign or local students exclude of Seoul and listed below)
A. 1st priority : General and special graduate students and
under graduate students who take regular summer classes in Shinchon campus. (Exclude of short term spcial class.)
B. 2nd : Under graduate students taking regaular language class in shinchon campus.
C. 3rd : Working students in school, assistant in school etc and submit the proof confirmed by the director. (by 12th June)
※ Exclusive the college related medical.
Twin Room : 698,560KRW
Triple Room : 446,040KRW
2. Application Period : 8th (Mon) Jun 2015 10:00 - 9th (Tue) June 2015 23:00
3. How to apply : Fill out the registration form in the pop-up shown on the Housing Office website.
4. Result Notification : 10th (Wed) June 2015 17:00 / Housing Office Website, Notice board
5. Must submit document
Selected students must submit the required document listed below by 12th (Fri) June 2015. (Exclude Muak #3)
How : Visiting Housing Office(Muak #1-B, 2F)
◼ In case of a domestic resident, submit a copy of Proof of residence.
◼ In case of separate residence from parents, submit a copy of proof of residence for
parents and student and a certificate of family relation.
◼ In case of one-parent family, submit a copy of proof of residence for the parent
who lives with student and student, and a certificate of family relation
(issued under the name of the parent who lives with student.)
◼ In case parents live abroad and student in Korea, submit a copy of proof of
foreign residence for parents and a copy of proof of residence for student.
◼ In case of foreigners, submit a copy of Certificate for Foreigner Registration
(Copy both sides on the same page) or a copy of Proof of Foreigner Registration
(Issued by a ward office)
◼ In case of unregistered foreigners, submit a copy of your passport.
※ Only a copy of Certificate for Foreigner Registration card and a copy of passport
can be sent via e-mail. E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- All documents submitted must have been published within a month to be valid.
Missing documents will result in failure to register.
Documents sent by fax is invalid.
- No false information Should be written in the application.
(If it is proven that you put down false information, your housing admission will be
- The documents submitted without online registration will be ignored.
- The online registration without document submission will be ignored.
- For ‘Proof of foreign residence’ issuance, please contact Ministry of Foreign Affairs (02-2100-2114).
5. Payment Period : 11th (Thu) June 2015 - 12th (Fri) June 2015
After finding the result, please pay the dorm fee via your own virtual account.
A. We will cancel the result if a student cancel the summer class after pass the dormitory selection.
B. Please be sure of the period of living, it's for whole period of summer break.
C. The student who is selected in this application is not a students for the 2015 2nd semestor.
A. Document - ▶Health inspection result(pectoral X gland)
Available only within 2month from a date of issue.
B. preparation : Student's ID(Entrance Card), bed cloths, toliletries, ets.
(Having electric heating appliance is illegal)
8. Contact : Housing Office ☎ 02)2123-3622 / 8419